FACT: In 2011, 12,471 cases were filed against collection agencies and creditor rights law firms in the US for alleged violations of the FDCPA and TCPA. FDCPA lawsuits filed is expected to grow each year, just on a decreasing course. So naturally your business should be growing with more FDCPA leads.
Fill Out The Form Below to be Contacted
FDCPA Lead Filtering System
In order to ensure we are generating quality leads to help grow your business, we ask the following questions in our evaluation form.
- If the same debt collector has called them multiple times and if they were ever threatened to take action against the legal (or otherwise)
- If the debt collector contacted anyone other than their spouse regarding their debt
- If the debt collector has ever contact them at work and/or tried to collect debt discharge in prior bankruptcy
- If the debt collector has contacted them before 8:00am and/or after 9:00pm
- If the debt collector has left them messages without identifying his or her company or the purpose of the call
Visit Our FDCPA SiteLeadRival relies on many avenues in order to generate quality leads for our partners. Our consumer based website Faircollectionpractices.com is used to not only market our partners firms to consumers but also as an education resource for those seeking information.
How We Generate FDCPA Leads:
Our FDCPA-related websites have information and articles. When consumers search Google, Bing and Yahoo for legal representation, they see our site listed in the organic and paid search results.
Users click through to our site to learn more and when they’re ready to contact an attorney they fill out our case evaluation form.